ANISUR RAHMAN


The thief's mother's big throat

The thief's mother's big throat


"The thief's mother's big throat" - a famous proverb in our country. This proverb is 100% matching in olive. When my child is small, the girl has learned to speak a little bit, and the boy is in the lap, then the olive is engaged in a pair of tales with a woman in a parasite. The woman's husband lived abroad. For the long 7-8 years, she has had an immoral relationship with this woman, I did not understand the simple/simple thought that she was knocked down, she did not believe in him. But his parents and sisters all knew. Because I knew it, I did not want to evaluate that much. In the context of Bangladesh, the evaluation of the wife at the mother-in-law depends on how much her husband's behavior moves or how much the husband evaluates. He used to complain about me in many ways, I used to be busy with reducing those mistakes. But the offense is for those who Allah has wiped their yarn. They think no one sees as much as they do. Pressed down! What is actually pressed? No! The truth is not hidden because Allah is witness to everything. 



When she returned to her husband abroad, she started a new para kaya again. I used to be amazed to think that he himself was dirty, and he gave me the arrows of the doubt. Thief's throat!
As if Parvenu, the girl she married, did it secretly to her family. She was having a long-standing relationship with the girl for more than 3 years, which has been recognized by marriage. She had a family with other people, had two children. She left all alone to get her husband to be husband and secretly married. According to the description of local people, after keeping the secret of marriage for 1 month, she took the girl to her house.
Three years ago, taking out the olive wallet from my son and showing the picture of this girl, she said how would be a small mother? 



When my son told me, I asked tactfully to Olive, who asked me where the girl is. Although he was in the slums near the house, he said a wrong address. Which I found later and the girl moved away from there. I said that religiously you get married. Poetic poets sin! There is a marriage opportunity in Islam. Men can have more than one marriage if they can afford. I said to his father, that the olive has been unethical in relation to any dispute with me, somewhere else. This is a sin. The reason for his opposition to him was his addiction and bad behavior. You rather organized another marriage to Olive. Her father told all of that girl. He already knew all. It does not match the status, she is not on the marriage, the son who was so dirty did not feel very upset. After three years, the truth has been exposed. Her father did not agree to marry the right leg of her husband after completing her story. Well done.

This is not my main problem. I have left him, it does not hurt my head if she does not marry. I am surprised by the fact that Olive has been following me even after having married and married. Love music poem poetry? I was working in the office on that day, he called me to send me a romantic music. By whom will I send, I call him, what is the relationship between romantic music exchange? After this behavior, he cut the phone. It has been recorded on the mobile. Still, I did not know the new wife in her house. The question is that a new wife has brought home, she will lead a happy life. What is he doing to cheating me? On the other hand, he stopped the way and said, 'Give me the jail, but then forgive me and come back.' However, she has become the husband of another woman and is doing her life. I did not know why.




But the time has come that time has taken tough action. Hopefully, she will not be willing to stay in the jail house for the new wife. If it is, then you have to throw it. This kind of caution is now so kind to behave in the new couple!

No comments

Theme images by Nikada. Powered by Blogger.