ANISUR RAHMAN


The last letter of love

'The last letter of love' 

Dear, I have been writing this for a long time now. Maybe this is my last letter written to you. Tears of eyes are becoming indebted to day. Eyelashes are wet when your love is remembered. The levels of hardships grow like the thermometer pebbles. So I thought I would not mind you. No, it can not be remembered that your sweet-sized face. Are you fine..? I know I'm not alone without you. Just miss the sleeping nights. Now there is no fear of ending mobile balance. With a small amount of money left my month. I do not think so much about you now. You know, I am very good. Just how long I have left the greed for holding hands. Now, I do not go to sleep on the clock and you will see me in the morning. I can not remember if the smell of your hair is now closed and eyes closed. I'm really good at that. The troubles that you have given me do not shout anymore. Maybe feelings have become blurred. And my huffs on you, how long before I made cotton, blown away in the sky



But the Maya still remains, Wipoka is eating our Kure. Maybe you will not laugh at me . . . . . . . . It is also doubted whether you will meet again. And yet you may not try to recognize it, is not it ?? And thank you so much for my love. How happy I am when people get a little love and I have received so many love from you I really love you I know I did not die. Do not be afraid, my feeling of death, my love, I do not get you to die. But I will not blame you for that. There is no crime in the people of love. They just love to have all of the mind and soul. It was very much like you would say, 'I love you so much, please do not leave me anywhere,' said a lot today. The mind is getting worse again. The presence of some salt water in the corner of the eye. Do not write or write to you. I know you will not be able to get back. You have moved away from me and love today. Please never mind my request to you ..! Do not spend your tears at least for me. Maybe I do not have the ability to get your tears. Be nice, my closest person, be very good. Yours is no one


No comments

Theme images by Nikada. Powered by Blogger.