ANISUR RAHMAN


The waters of the seas are vaporized, the clouds are raining and the rain falls

The waters of the seas are vaporized, the clouds 

are raining and the rain falls



"The waters of the seas are vaporized, the clouds are raining and the rain falls
Women are tears of tears, difficulties, deaths take place. "
- After the murder, a feeling was felt on that day so that I wrote my trouble expressing my face in the face chest. There was a storm of thoughts in the chest, and I never reached the news of the people. The faces of both of the children were fluttering in front of me. No, do not put yourself in any other danger. To survive the child will have to stand up. Do not voluntarily take the opportunity of death due to wrongdoing. I'm proud to be alive. Olive threatened me with murder, and I wanted to divorce him. Say, the administration of Bangladesh !! My father will bring me out of the money. 


There are some administrative officers in his family, who gave him references. He used to tell me to kill me, or for him the son of Moya. I was so stupid. I could not think of the divorce proceedings more than I could think of. Just weeping in the chest and weeping. I thought, if he really killed me, then he would be free of father's money, he would get married outside. That will harm my children and father-mom I prayed pray! Allah, you are enough. Alhamdulillah! Allah helped me The prayer of the oppressed has been accepted. The time has come for the trial of the oppressor Olive. Awakened people are next to me, there are administrators, journalists, parents, relatives, office colleagues, blog-facebook brothers, sisters, friends. At the end of the night at night, I saw the light of light. All praise is due to Allah. Many thanks and gratitude to everyone.

No comments

Theme images by Nikada. Powered by Blogger.