ANISUR RAHMAN


Do you understand the pain of the child ?

Do you understand the pain of the child, who is pressed by the mother's throat before their eyes?


Brothers who are dressed up in my coat, they do not have time to stand beside me in danger. The brother gets time to work in the royal palace and forget about his birth day. She wanders around me as a watchdog. I greeted her with heart salute all day.

Sisters of the same blood flow, who are having a lot of peace with their husbands, they are distracted by the danger of losing my dignity to their dignity. I have the sister whom I have received from them, only to say that it is wrong to come near. Whatever comes with all that he has said, Apa! I will not let you do any harm to me. I'm also the woman. What do I do in the cable




I love to love the heart, not repay the debt.
A poetry is not a buddy, she is my elder sister! He is neither my blood nor religion! He feels me Can not hide affection and love, the circumference is too big! In her embroidered mother's big sister's expression! I have a place where I have been in a well-educated life, in the seat of Joyita! What will be possible to evaluate?
This is something I love to give to some ni puna bunch of love. I gave the money to the money!


Girlfriend's aunt who is not related to blood relations, she said, mother, you have never felt so much pain in your life? Call me your mother I am alone for the whole day, come back and see danger everywhere. The mother and daughter can be cooked and eaten.

Yes, I say mother-mani will come exactly one day.
What can be given in exchange for this love? Of course love.
Listen, however-




Those who are living in high class, high dignity, fair society, but they open their relationship with your blood. Whenever I divorced the olive before you even tried to convince me like you. What did i say Those who know the dangers of death for me, even if they are about to make them mutual, without divorcing them, I do not think they are there. If the poets did not sin, I would not have been late to do so. The relatives who like to accept the brutal man like Olive are nothing different. You do not really need me or the world. You live in the interests of your own world.




Do you understand the pain of the child, who is pressed by the mother's throat before their eyes? Do you understand the plight of the mother in her conspiracy to keep the wheels of the wheel rolled by the heart of the blood crying story? How do you feel in the luxurious car, people who are straying with the beloved people, while working for the tired family of a working mother, by taking the clothes in the way of the torture by dragging the bag, pulling the bag and pulling the hand, it is worthwhile to create a delicious meal!
The people killed in the suffering of Rajon, the people knew how hard it was until his death? If Rajan could have said anything, then I and my children have been overwhelmed by how cruel they are, and how deep is his pain!



No comments

Theme images by Nikada. Powered by Blogger.